Sunday, January 17, 2016

November 30, 2015 Miracle Story!

So I was at the Garda office at 6:30 am this morning. Had to wake up at 5 to be there with all the missionaries getting cards (there's only four of us in Dublin. One was a sister, so her companion had to come along). The line was long and we were nervous that we would be there until 5 PM, at best.

But the Lord works in mysterious ways.

The first Missionary finished before 11 am. 

I was the last one, and we got out by 11:45. What made it better was a member who was also getting her Garda Card, who bought us all hot chocolate while we were waiting outside in the cold!!

Unfortunately, due to a series of circumstances, I won't be able to email you all today, but I just had to tell you about the Miracle in Dublin! I KNOW it happened because of your prayers!! Thanks!

Talk to you tomorrow! Thanks for the emails!
Elder Bates

No comments:

Post a Comment