Friday, January 9, 2015

To his Dad


I couldn't possibly express the thankfulness that I feel for you.  Your counsel last week was completely perfect, and I want you to know that I followed your counsel in regard to the studying. I read through Alma 32, and it was a great study session! I actually printed off both your advice and Mom's advice, as well as some talks that you guys sent me. I read them throughout the week, and let me tell you, your prayers were answered! I was completely at ease, and when I bore my testimony yesterday, I could say "I know the Book of Mormon is true" without any ounce of doubt! Thank you for your continuous prayers and counsel! I will be looking forward to that letter! It will be very helpful for me!

I've started several journals, actually! My Missionary Journal, my Wife Journal, my Testimony Journal (basically, I get the Elders in my District to write a few words before I leave them; like a yearbook, but for a mission!), my Spiritual Journal (I've been writing down the spiritual experiences I've been having; it's been really cool!) and a Study Journal! Lot's of great books, it's just a bit hard to keep them straight haha but it's been really good doing those things :)

Thank you for sharing your testimony with me and your great experiences! I love you so much, more than anything else! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment