Sunday, August 31, 2014

PS on 8/26/14

You know what'd be cool? Instead of greeting each other with "how are you doing?", church members greeted each other with "How's your testimony?"
The more I learn about the gospel, the more I realize the importance of having your own personal testimony. So I thought we could all email one another and share our testimonies with each other! Cuz if there's one thing that builds a testimony, it's sharing it!
I'll start!
I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that it's an ancient volume of scripture, from teachings of actual prophets from Ancient America. I know that it was translated by the power of God through a new prophet, Joseph Smith. I know that through him, God reestablished His church on the earth. I know that through him, Thomas S. Monson is God's Prophet on the earth. I know that the twelve Apostles are also prophets, seers and revelators. I know that we are extremely blesed to have fifteen prophets on the earth! I know that this church is true. And I know that I love my family. :)
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment