Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Letter to Mom's Seminary Class

Dear Seminary Class,

Many thanks for all the letters I received from you!

You are doing a great job! When I was your age, I chose to be in a special choir instead of Seminary. I had a lot of great experiences in that choir, but it was honestly a mistake. Seminary is the best thing you can do in your High School years! It's certainly the most important!

And of all the things you can do in or with Seminary, the best thing you can do is grow your testimony!! After High School, you won't have nearly as much support from your parents. So now is the time to build your testimony and make it strong. Pray and ask your Heavenly Father about the things your fantastic teacher is saying. Ask Him anything you want! Ask Him if the cute girl/boy likes you! He might not answer, but you never know! Ask Him anything. He loves you!

I am so grateful for the Prophet Joseph Smith. He was the Man! Through him, we have almost all of our scriptures!! The Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price alone make up half of our books! He's such an awesome guy. I hope you continue to learn about him, because you can never know too much!

Keep up the good work! Don't make my Mom go crazy!

Elder Bates

No comments:

Post a Comment